Everyday we find ways to keep up with the latest, whether it is fashion, gadgets, cars, and food. So how do you keep up with what’s hot and hip? Well, as they say, “KEEP UP WITH THE JONES'”.
Well, I literally kept up with the Jones’, particularly, Mr. Jones 🙂
Mr. Jones is a 60’s-inspired restaurant offering American-style dishes. The place is pretty neat. With noticeable red, cushioned seats, highlighting the 60’s theme of the place. Mr. Jones can be a good place for meeting friends, relatives, officemates and even clients. The place is situated at the ground floor of Greenbelt 5.
- “Grrrreeen Goddess” Cobb Salad (Php 450) – Grilled Chicken, Crispy bacon, toasted almonds, fresh tomato, fresh parmesan, whole baby romaine and Caesar dressing
- “Truffled Disco”, Beef Gravy & Cheese Fries (Php 395) – Topped with chunky beef smothered with wild mushroom gravy & “fondue” cheese drizzled with truffle oil
- A “Wet” California Big Burrito Platter (Php 395) – Topped with melted cheddar & jack cheese, loaded with carnitas, black beans, Mexican rice, salsa fresca, olives & sour cream served with black beans, Mexican rice & tortilla chips
- Wicked Truffled Mac n’ Cheese (Php 375) – Baked with 3 types of macaroni, 4 cheeses, “Canadian style” double smoked bacon baby Portobello mushrooms & green peas drizzled with truffle oil
- Sillzin’ Butter Seafood “Foil Broil” (Php 420) – Prawns, Mussles, Clams & dory wrapped in a foil puch fresh lemon & parsley, served with grilled sourdough
- Warm Baked Brownie & a Blondie… So Good! (Php 350) – Served warm with 1 scoop of mantecado & 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
- Tropical Fruit Punch (Php 120)
- Grape Frozen Iced Tea (Php 120)
Mr. Jones’ offer a great tasting set of courses. Plus, the plating is just great. Looking at how the meals were served just makes me feel guilty that I am spoiling the design of the plate if I eat the food. Hehehehe.
The taste of each food that we tried were great. I must admit that I broke my diet plan for that night, since the Mr. Jones’ meals just taste wonderful. Just a reminder that each meal we tried were really good for two to three people.
RATING: 8.5 out of 10
More photos below: